Friday, March 29, 2013

Journey-Review



Journey is an AMAZING game.  I kept hearing about this game and how beautiful the graphics are.  Journey is really unlike any games I have ever played.  There is no fighting, no talking to other people, no crazy music. In fact the music is BEAUTIFUL. People can't stop talking about it!   It is so visually stimulating that I am glad I played it on my home theater and could watch it unfold on a large screen. Here is some music from the game, with game shots included!



 The online player blew me away as well.  I had read about it where you could team up with someone and do the puzzles together.  Well next thing I know I am in the middle of playing and then someone pops up out of no where.  It was so fun to play with them even though we couldn't even speak to each other.  The game is very short which was the only downside to me.  I think I played about 2 hours.  And then the game was over.  I wanted MORE!  I can't say enough about the beauty in this game... here is a 55 second video:




It's unfortunate that this is PS3 exclusive game. I know that the PS3 has the best graphics, period. But it really makes it to where more people can't enjoy Journey.  I find that this game proves that video games can be for everyone.  A lot of people think of video games as these shooter up things that are awful and I wish they could just see this game!  I had played another one of this companies game's called Flower which was on display at the Art of Video Games exhibit at the Smithsonian in Washington DC.  Another wonderful game!



2 comments: