Friday, August 28, 2015

The Witcher 3 - Video Game Review


I cannot get enough of this game.  SERIOUSLY.  This game is like a 200 hour game and trust me, I've been playing all 200 hours. I really didn't know much about the Witcher games prior to The Witcher 3. This game is an action packed open world game. The game is actually based off some fantasy novels that I would love to get my hands on. The novel are Polish and this video game is also made by a Polish company.  What's really neat about the company (CD Projekt Red) is they are so friendly to their players.  They have a website that players can go to and ask questions.  ALL DLC is free to those who bought the game which is pretty unheard of anymore. 



In this game we play as Geralt (that sexy guy on the cover) who travel around the world and can do battle with swords and magic. I really love that as you play the game the choices and actions you make will change the ending of the game.  I already killed someone by accident and didn't want to go back to an old save point and save them.  So I just dealt with the consequences. You switch back between Geralt and another woman character Ciri.  This works really well in the game.  For those of you who are gamers and have seen that this game is getting 10 out of 10, believe that score.  



There is swearing and sex in this game... so it is a mature game.  The graphics are just stunning. I  think since the game is so long you really become attached to some of the characters.  I wish I could go back and play Witcher 1 and 2 but I am sure those are probably impossible to get.  I recommend this game to everyone... it was worth the 200 hours of my life.  

10 out of 10 #girlgamers

No comments:

Post a Comment