The idea behind Bloggiesta is to spend these next four days working on perfecting your blog and connecting with other bloggers who are doing the same thing. Spread the word and get all your friends to come and fiesta with us! If you haven’t heard about Bloggiesta before, it’s a weekend (March 23-29) where we all sit down to work on our blogs, do those things we keep putting off, as well as network and meet new bloggers and participate in challenges and giveaways. Definitely check it out, it’s a lot of fun! Plus this time Bloggiesta is an entire week!
I will update just this one post here so people don't keep seeing the same post over and over again. So head here if you want to see my updates! Here are my goals:
1. I do this every time. I moderate two book clubs on goodreads (Stephen King Fans and the Young Adult Book Club) and I need to moderate all the posts that happen on there. I need to read through each and every thread/topic and use this weekend to do it since it takes so long and I have to stay caught up on it.
2. Back up Blog
3. Comment on Blogs participating in Bloggiesta
4. Participate in Challenges
5. Go through blogs I follow and stop following the ones that no longer blog, or that I don't stop by and visit.
6. Make a Once Upon a Time readathon blog post this weekend
7. Come up with ideas for future discussions on the blog and write them up
Trust me.. this list will get longer as the weekend goes on. It always does!!! Usually I am quite successful during Bloggiesta. Good luck everyone!!