Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#6)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week's teaser is from Twilight the Graphic Novel: Volume 1 by Stephanie Meyer .  I don't actually have any sentences I wanted to share because they are a little different then a normal book.  So I took a picture of two different pages in the graphic novel.... ENJOY!!  I chose the pictures below because all the images in the book are black and white except for just a couple of them.  Two of them are below.  One is when Bella cuts herself, and the other is when Edward turns to sparkles in the sun!


4 comments:

  1. OOh interesting way to do a teaser for a graphic novel!! Never read one myself!

    Here's my Teaser

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great teaser! As a HUGE Twilight fan I'm ashamed to say I hadn't purchased this yet but it looks good so I may have to treat myself.

    My teaser:
    http://www.booksthatspark.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesdays-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun! I haven't read graphic novels in a while, but I do like Twilight. It's a guilty pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm a new GFC follower! love your blog!
    hope you will stop by mine and follow me!!


    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete