Thursday, January 31, 2013

Follow Me Friday

This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....
Q. What's the first thing you would do if you woke up in your favorite book?
A.  Well since I am doing a re-read of Harry Potter right now and all the images are vivid in my mind I would run around and see all the wonderful sights there is to see! I have been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and yes it was AMAZING! I will share some of those pictures here:





What about you?  Don't forget to scroll down on my blog to see my cool Beautiful Creatures swag giveaway!!!   Young Adult Giveaway Hop

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes! I would definitely love being in Harry's world for sure!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! it would be SOOO much fun to be at hogwarts! great pick! NEW FOLLOWER Our F&F ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to wake up in Harry Potter's world. Or at least at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I'd love to see that place!

    New follower.
    My F&F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also a Harry Potter lover, so I've got to agree with you on that one! So much to see.

    Manda C.
    My FF: http://isolemnlyswear.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harry Potter is definitely a good choice! It's not a bad world to live in at all. I'm a new gfc follower. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete