Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge Wrap Up

During the month of May Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and I hosted the Clean Sweep Challenge. All month long those who joined made a clean sweep of their arcs. We had challenges, a twitter party and fun tweeting each other. We want to thank all of those who participated and give a huge shout out and thank you to our wonderful challenge hosts. If you aren't already following these wonderful bloggers, we recommend you do so!


 Clean Sweep ARC Challenge 2014  
Thanks to these wonderful hosts!
Stats:
  • 84 blogs participated
  • 8 challenges
  • 1 Twitter party
  • 598 entries for participant giveaway
My Stats:
  • read 4 ARC Graphic Novels
I would like to thank Kimba @ Caffinated Book Reviewer for telling me about the challenge and allowing me to join her as a co-host.  I really did have fun and met a lot of new bloggers through the challenge.  If you don't know Kimba she is a great blogger and so friendly.

Winner of the Participant Challenge
Congrats Lisa!
Remember to save the date for May 2015 the next Clean Sweep Challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like this was a great success!! I also love Kimba and her blog.

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was fun.. not sure if people knew I was the co-host... LOL! They all seemed to know Kimba more but that's OK. Still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The challenge was fun even if I didn't make my goal. Thanks so much for co-hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah... so glad you joined!! It was fun for me to host too!

    ReplyDelete