Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon


I am excited to be participating in Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon.  This is going to be quite an adventure. There are all kinds of fun things happening today.    I will update here all day so get ready.   I have no shame to start late.  Yes I know it's 10 am my time and in my time zone I should've started at 6.  But alas I didn't go to be so early last night.  I'm ready to go now!




Update 1:

Currently Reading:  Winter by Marissa Meyer
Books Finished: None
Pages Read: 60
Amount of Time Spent Reading: 1 hour
Snacks: None yet
Where are you reading:  In my favorite recliner!

I will  be updating a lot on Twitter.  My Twitter handler is @Kingmod


Opening Meme:
  1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I am reading from the state of Colorado!  Hopefully I meet some other bloggers from Colorado today.
  2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Honestly I am looking forward to Winter the most. I have been wanting to read that for a long long time now.  
  3. Which snack are you most looking forward to? So technically I didn't buy any special snacks for the event.  I am going to eat just whatever is in the house.  Oh and of course lots of Mountain Dew. 
  4.  Tell us a little something about yourself!  I love to read!  I love to play video games, watch movies, watch TV.  I just love entertainment.  Some people look down on all that and act like people sit in front of the TV too much but I also love to be outside,  go hiking, camping, so you can love both worlds.
  5. If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?  I've done this in the past twice I think.  There really is nothing I can do different.  The nighttime is when it gets hard for me.  I don't think there is anyway I can stay up all night but we'll see. 
Update 2:

Currently Reading:  Winter by Marissa Meyer
Books Finished: None
Pages Read: 300
Amount of Time Spent Reading: 3 hours
Snacks: None yet... but I did go eat at Village Inn this morning which cut into reading time. 
Where are you reading:  Outside by the fire pit.  It was really nice out there but the wind got crazy so I had to come inside. Bleh. 

Challenges I participated in:   Hour 11... road trip with a literary figure. 


Here are some of my instagram pictures so far... be sure to stop by there and check out my books!




A photo posted by Wsbronco (@wsbronco) on

No comments:

Post a Comment